navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Honest Tea Gets Fizzy

Honest Tea makes some of the most delicious, widely available, organic iced tea products. I especially love their orange mango ade which is slightly less sweet than competing brands. And now they are coming out with a line of sodas called Honest Fizz! Honest Fizz is a naturally sweetened, zero calorie soda that is also USDA organic. The varieties include: Lemon Limey, Orange Pop, Professor Fizz, and Root Beer.

I'm not usually a soda drinker, and I really don't like the taste of diet products. Honest Fizz still tastes a bit diety, but its a great alternative for when you have a soda craving. I'm planning to keep a stash of Honest Fizz in my fridge for just that reason, or for guests. For now, the sodas are sold exclusively at Whole Foods. If you love soda, give them a try. I'd love to hear what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment