navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 7, 2011

Green Restaurants in Boston

So I've been to Grendel's Den, Boloco, Cafeteria, and Peet's Coffee like a million times, so I decided to make a green restaurant to-do list. These four restaurants have committed to serve sustainable food and reduce their waste and carbon footprints. I can't wait to check them out.

1. 75 Chestnut, Beacon Hill, The host of "green thursdays"


2. Taranta, North End, recommended by some of my twitter followers, and is a certified green restaurant.


3. The Fireplace, Brookline, one of Boston's fav dining destinations.


4. Miel, Boston Intercontinental Hotel, Rowes Wharf, certified green restaurant.





1 comment:

  1. I have heard amazing things about Taranta - none of them had anything to do with it being green! Now I really need to go...

    ReplyDelete