navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Skindinavia for Party Skin

Halloween is around the corner, followed by MY BIRTHDAY, Thanksgiving, and then holiday season. While I'm sad to kiss summer goodbye, I am so excited for party season to gear up. The only problem is that since I've been giving my makeup box a green makeover, many of the products are more expensive than their drugstore equivalent, and I don't want my makeup to run out too quickly. In an effort to save myself some money and still look great, I decided to try a sample of Skindinavia Makeup Setting Spray. The spray isn't really a green product, but it is paraben free and definitely makes my makeup last longer.



After completing my makeup, I closed my eyes and sprayed Skindinavia over my face. It works! My makeup lasted all day - no need for touchups. I plan to only use the spray on occasions where I know I will be out for a long period of time, because while Skindinavia helps prevent makeup overuse, not all of its ingredients are green or healthy. It is rated 6 on the Skin Deep Database which means it is a "moderate hazard," but I'm glad it is paraben free at least!


No comments:

Post a Comment