navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 24, 2011

October is Fair Trade Month

In honor of Fair Trade Month, I tried a free sample of Numi Jasmine Green Tea. Numi prides itself on being deeply committed to Fair Trade and fair labor practices. Many of their teas are also USDA certified organic and sold in recycled packaging. Numi was founded in 1999 with great environmental and humanitarian goals, and they now purchase more Fair Trade Certified Tea than any other brand!

So how does it taste? Fab! At first I was a little put off by the jasmine because I am used to drinking plain green tea, but after a few sips, I began to enjoy the floral hint in my tea. As you may know from reading this blog, I am a tea fanatic, and now that fall weather is finally here, I am looking forward to having a mug of Numi every evening! I am also excited to try some of their other flavors including Moroccan Mint and Aged Earl Grey. I'll let you know what I think of them soon.


also - HAPPY FOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment