navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lavender Roundup

I've been on a mission to purge things with artificial scents. Artificial scents are created using thousands of different chemicals, some of which can be harmful to your health. Luckily, my favorite scent can be derived from all natural essential oil - lavender! Here are some of my favorite safe, sustainable, and great smelling lavender products that don't use any artificial scents:

Stop being a skeptic - Tom's deodorant works! 

Love this lotion - comes in a huge bottle and is super-affordable.


Local & lovely. Def check out lavender soap by Leap Organics.


Perfect for the bathroom. 

I am OBSESSED with my lavender orange Badger Balm. Plus its USDA certified organic.

Nothing makes evenings cozier than a lavender scented soy candle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment