navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 10, 2011

Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser Review

While shopping in the Tarte Cosmetics section of Sephora last week, I decided to also search the store for some healthy and sustainable face wash. After scavenging and reading ingredients lists of various products for what felt like hours, I stumbled across Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser by The Body Shop. What first attracted me to the product was the story of how they use only aloe purchased from their community trade partners in Guatemala. The cleanser is also preservative and paraben-free, and was rated a 1 on the Skin Deep Database (low hazard). 


I've used the product every day since and am very happy with the results. It is effective and doesn't have any weird scents. I feel fresh after using it. I would suggest it for anyone with sensitive skin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment