navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 9, 2011

See Change


TOM's Shoes has just come out with a line of eyewear! I absolutely LOVE my TOM's shoes - super comfortable, reasonably priced, match everything, plus it feels great to know that by purchasing those shoes, a disadvantaged person would also get a pair of shoes. Now, the same thing can be done for vision! The sunglasses are a bit more expensive than the shoes - they start at $100 or so. However, this $100 investment will not only get you a stylish pair of shades, it will also help pay for someone's vision medical care - be it surgery or glasses.

I think I'm going to splurge on the wayfarer design. Now here's the real question: tourtise shell or black?!

2 comments:

  1. SLU alum, Alex Humphries, has a sunglasses company that does the same thing, and you get polarized lenses for $30.

    http://www.humpsinc.com/Humps.../Home.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron, Boston Green BlogJune 10, 2011 at 12:15 PM

    oh wow! I didn't know that! I will def order a pair of Humps instead.
    I'm also going to try to get in touch with him about a potential story. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete