navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 10, 2011

Organic Self Tanner for Faces!

Yes, there is an exclaimation point on the title of this post, because, finding organic self tanner is tricky enough, but finding a brand made specifically for faces? Minor Miracle! Plus, I didn't go to a specialty store to find it, I spotted it in a Duane Reade during a recent trip to NYC.

Lavera Organic Facial Self Tanner smells great, isn't too dark, and is made from natural ingredients like soy and fruit extracts. Please note - the lotion is not verified as organic by a third party and because the product is German, there isn't much information about it in the Skin Deep Database (a website that tells how potentially hazardous various skin products are).  So I still have my doubts about this product, but in general, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment