navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New goal: Biodynamic Summer!

The Organic Wine tasting event last night was great. Learned about some great local companies and initiatives, tried some delicious foods, and was given inspiration for my new summer goal: purchase only biodynamic wines!

One of the sponsors of the event was the Wine Bottega, which happens to be located in the North End, right down the street from me. So, what am I doing walking past the Wine Bottega to get mass produced non-organic wine?! Silly me! I mean, Hanover Liquors carries my favorite brand of organic vodka, VeeV, but I have never purchased organic wines from them. I will definitely have to check out the Wine Bottega and their organic/biodynamic wine selection. 



1 comment:

  1. Cameron, thanks for attending last night's BostonEco Organic Wine Tasting and Networking event last night. It was a lot of fun. I'll keep you posted on future BostonEco events. Also stay tuned to www.Facebook.com/BostonEco. Here's to a biodynamic Summer.

    Cheers,
    Janet Morgenstern Passani
    BostonEco, Founder
    Jute Marketing, Founder & Strategic Marketer
    www.jutemarketing.com

    ReplyDelete