navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Organic Wine is Easy to Find

Sorry for the late post, it has been a crazy day at work trying to get everything done before the LONG WEEKEND!
Tonight I'm headed up to the Adirondacks for a nice relaxing weekend in the mountains. Of course, my destination is a 6 hour drive away, so it isn't a carbon-free vacation by any means. But, I will get a chance to enjoy some nature and wildlife, which will be a nice change of pace.


Yesterday evening I made a wonderful discovery: organic wine can be found in just about any liquor store! I wrote earlier this month that I was going to try to drink exclusively biodynamic wines this summer, as I live quite close to the Wine Bottega. However, I was running a bit late for my book club meeting, so I ran into a corner liquor market that was en route. I did not go in with big expectations, but I was able to find a relatively cheap bottle ($14.99) that was made with organic grapes! Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment