navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wait, I Almost Forgot...

Woah Woah Woah, I forgot to add three great finds to this week's product roundups! First off, for my Lavender Post, I should have added my fav eco-minded lavender scented laundry detergent: Vaska!
It works really well - especially with coffee & wine stains (quite familiar with those!)

Image courtesy of Amazon.com, where, yes, you can purchase them in 4 Packs!


Next up, how could I have possibly written about earth-friendly dental care without mentioning toothbrushes! I don't yet have a sustainably produced toothbrush, but when I need to replace my current brush, I am going to purchase these adorable and inspiring bamboo toothbrushes by Izola:




Finally, I just stumbled across this beautiful coat for sale on EthicalOcean.com. It is made of over 60% bamboo and is sweatshop/cruelty free and vegan:




No comments:

Post a Comment