1. Pack your own (vegetarian) lunch in reusable packaging.
2. Buy carbon offsets for your trip.
3. Invest in quality gear that will last a long time. There are many eco gear companies too!
4. Bring your own reusable water bottle.
5. Pack light, check tires, drive efficiently in order to minimize gas consumption.
6. Share a trail map with the group instead of each getting your own copy.
7. When you need new equipment, buy used skis and donate your old gear.
BONUS: Plan to go to a green ski resort! (try Jiminy Peak or Jackson Hole)