navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Good Scents: 21 Drops

In my quest to rid my beauty routine of harmful chemicals and toxins, I've been avoiding artificial fragrances. However, essential oils are all natural fragrances that can be used to make all types of products smell good, and can also be used for aromatherapy and perfume!


I recently tried a free sample of perfume called "#12 Uplift" by 21 Drops. All essential oil perfumes by 21 Drops are 100% organic and are therapeutic grade (meaning that the scents can have a positive impact on your mood and well being). Uplift is an artisan blend of rose flower oil, lavender, helichyrsum oil, and chamomile.

I really like this product. Using a light scent in the morning - like Uplift - makes me feel fresh and light. And though I haven't noticed a significant change in my mood, anything that may be helping the winter blues is greatly appreciated! On the downside, the scent is dominated by the rose oil and I wish the lavender was a bit stronger - maybe I will try a different blend next time, afterall, they have 21 different blends, as well as an option to create your own! I will definitely go back to 21 Drops for all of my aromatherapy and essential oil perfume needs.





No comments:

Post a Comment