navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 12, 2012

'Green Monster' Gets a New Meaning

I've been reading recaps of last week's NESEA Building Energy 12 Conference, and I was excited when I read about a presentation that described the use of solar at Fenway Park!

image courtesy of blog.travelpod.com

According to one of my favorite local blogs, Green Lifestyle Consulting, Fenway has solar thermal collectors for their hot water system. This system provides hot water for all of the park's winter events. Even when its not baseball season, the park is home to many of our city's greatest activities!


solar system at Fenway. Image courtesey of GreenLifestyleConsulting.com

2 comments:

  1. Gillette Stadium has solar PV too with more on the way soon :-) Go Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear! I will have to do some research on it! thanks!

    ReplyDelete