navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 30, 2012

In My Weekend Bag

Off to spend one more long weekend at the beach before the end of summer. Below is my eco packing list!


1. Deodorant is one of those things I always forget to pack, thus it always goes at the top of my packing list. Crystal is great because it does a good job of keeping you dry without aluminum chlorohydrate.


2. Chemical-free sunscreen is a MUST for a beach weekend. 


3. Woodies solid bamboo sunglasses (just purchased these via groupon goods!)


4. A weekend at the beach also requires nail polish in order to quickly repair chips in your pedi caused by playing in the sand. Butter London is a great nontoxic nail polish choice. 


5. Since I'll be avoiding wrinkle-causing UVA/UVB rays with my chemical-free sunscreen, I'll also need a paraben-free self tanner so that I can fake a post-beach glow. I love Fair by FakeBake.

6. Salty seawater gets my lips all chapped, so I'll def be bringing my organic eos lipbalm.

7. Tom's strappy wedges are perfect for apres-beach parties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment