2. Aromatherapy - Use a roll-on essential oil (like 21 Drops) on your wrists and neck. I find lavender the most soothing. There are many organic options of these types of products available at Whole Foods.
3. Get outside - A little sunlight and fresh air goes a long way. Make sure to put on some sunscreen, but then be sure to spend at least a few minutes outside every day. It is surprisingly relaxing.
4. Drink Chamomile Tea - Make sure it is decaffeinated (caffeine is known to increase anxiety), and drink before bed. I absolutely love this ritual, especially on cold or rainy evenings.
5. Sleep - Getting the proper amount of sleep allows you to think clearly and be more productive, which in turn, decreases stress.
6. Drink lots of water. When I'm dehydrated I get headaches which seem to last the rest of the day, which only adds to my stress level. Just remember to drink tap or filtered tap water and skip bottled.
7. Read - Cracking a book (I prefer novels) is a simple way to get your mind off whatever is bothering you.
image courtesy of scrubadoo.com