navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 5, 2011

Miessence is the new Mary Kay




Miessence beauty products come highly recommended and are made it the most sustainable way possible and are possibly the safest products on the market health-wise. And being the careless person I am, I thought I could march right into Sephora and pickup some Miessence foundation...but no! They don't carry it.

This morning I did some research on where to buy the products. They are available on the Miessence website and on amazon, but since I want the product to match my skin tone exactly, I don't want to buy it online. This is when I discovered that Miessence is set up like Mary Kay! Anyone with the entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for organic products can sell Miessence products. Now I just need to find someone that does so in the Boston area! If you know someone that sells Miessence...let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment