navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 8, 2011

CVS Biodegradable Nail Polish Remover

I recently purchased CVS brand Biodegradable Formula Nail Polish Remover. It is acetone free, uses less plastic in its packaging that standard nail polish remover, and is labeled on unbleached paper. This was my first time dabbling into the realm of "eco" nail polish removers - it took a little getting used to, but overall, I liked it. First of all, the smell was about a thousand times better than the smell of acetone remover. Secondly, the remover, though a bit oily, felt as if it was really moisturizing my cuticles. I am definitely not going back to acetone, and after I finish this CVS bottle, I am excited to explore what other sustainable nail polish removers are on the market!


No comments:

Post a Comment