navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Green Living Achievements

image courtesy of thethrivingsmallbusiness.com

On this blog, I often ramble on about my "green goals," but I rarely take a moment to recognize when I've accomplished them! I'm sure some of you are the same way; so take a few minutes today to give yourself a pat on the back for all the ways you've become a better/healthier/greener person over the past year! Feel free to share your accomplishments by commenting on this post.

I am happy to say, I've completed the following goals:

1. I've completely unplugged my workout

2. I walk to my destination if its over 40 degrees (and the trip is 2 miles or under)

3. I carry a reusable shopping bag with me

4. I've tried new vegetarian recipes

5. I've reduced my electric bill from last year

6. I wear sunscreen every day

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your achievements! I love the idea of setting a goal for walking to your destination. I might do that when the snow clears.

    ReplyDelete