Monday, July 11, 2011
Bad Beauty Habbits
2. Traditional Deodorant. Parabens and carcinogens galore.
3. Heat styling hair everyday. Once in a while yes, but every day is a waste of electricity and bad for your hair!
5. Fast fashion.
6. Chemical hair treatments.
7. Disposible face clothes. Many make-up removers come in one-time use cleansing pads. Try a reusable organic cotton face cloth instead.
8. Petroleum based beauty products.
10. Q-tips, wasting materials and pushing wax deeper into your ears at the same time? yikes! Ask your doc about alternatives if you are having trouble giving up your Q tip habbit.