navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Makeover!

BGB is in the process of getting a makeover! Woohoo! I just added an "About" section that clarifies exactly what I do as a blogger and why. I am also in the process of building a "Blog Roll" page where I will provide links to my favorite sites, resources, and places I go for inspiration. If you are interested in exchanging links and think your blog would fit well in my "Blog Roll", please e-mail me at BostonGreenBlog@gmail.com.

My facebook group is also going to have a makeover since facebook is overhauling its groups. A group probably isn't the right format to publiscize my writing anyway, so please look for a fan page of sorts in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the makeover! I look forward to see the new Facebook Like page soon. What aspects were you planning on including in the like page?

    ReplyDelete