navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beach Bag Essentials


Memorial Day weekend starts tomorrow (finally!) and I, for one, will be hitting the beach on Martha's Vineyard. I simply couldn't be more excited for the start of summer.
Tonight I'll be packing my beach bags with a few green chic essentials:




 Badger Balm is amazing smelling and organic! I love the Lavender Orange flavor.







The beach is my favorite place to read, and I can't wait to get started on "Green is the New Black".















Organic cotton beach towel! (The ones pictured to the left are only 30% organic, but that is better than nothing.)

















      A refillable water is a summer staple. I am  
      obsessed with my Bobble Bottle because it
     filters the water as you drink it!













Sunglasses are important for protecting your eyes, but these Juicy Couture shades go a step further because they are made from eco-friendly materials like bamboo.


 


                                                                      Sunscreen! I prefer Burt's Bees Chemical-Free Sunscreen. It is perfect for my new paraben-free lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment