navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shea Souffle by Carol's Daughter

I recently purchased Ecstasy Shea Souffle by Carol's Daughter and I absolutely love it. I originally purchased it because I needed a thick creamy moisturizer (mainly for my hands, elbows, and feet) and the moisturizers by Carol's Daughter contain no parabens, petroleum, mineral oil or artificial dyes. The Shea Souffle is made from 47% natural butters - and its always good to know that I'm not smearing parabens all over my body, and it smells fantastic.
Carol's Daughter is a women's cosmetic company that celebrates the entrepreneurial spirit of women. They also specialize in natural hair care products for African American women. I highly suggest checking out their products at Sephora or Dillard's!

No comments:

Post a Comment