Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Why Spring is Green
1. Walking to work instead of taking the T.
2. Cooler showers.
3. Turning down the thermostat.
4. Local fruits come in season.
5. Lights are turned on for less hours in the day as it gets lighter outside.
6. More time outside, less time watching tv.
7. Air drying clothes outside.
8. Opening the windows and breathing VOC-free air.
9. Walking to/from bars instead of taking cabs.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)