Next week I am making my first ever trip to the west coast! Obviously, traveling by plane is probably going to practically double my carbon footprint for the year, but, I don't have time for a roadtrip, and I need to visit my brobro and my bffs in LA and San Diego!
Here is my eco-chic packing list thus far:
2. Sunscreen (preferably one that has less chemicals, like Burt's Bees)
3. Water Bottle - traveling always makes me thirsty so I'm bringing my empty reusable water bottle to fill up on-the-go.
4. Travel Coffee Mug - there is no such thing as a vacation from caffeine.
5. Hair Elastics - won't have space/time for carbon intensive hair styling (like with blow dryers or flat irons).
6. Book - Just took out 2 books from the Boston Public Library: Twenties Girl and Eco Chick Guide to Life. Looking forward to reading these on the plane and at the beach!
7. Gum - I am one of those people that has an awful time with ear popping on planes, plus I've recently discovered this eco-friendly brand of chewing gum: