navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The 4 Best Face Masks with Organic Ingredients

source image courtesy of ENT Wellbeing

EWG SkinDeep: Not yet rated
Think Dirty: Not yet rated
Good Guide: Not yet rated
My results: This refreshing mask left my face moisturized without any residue. This is a great treatment for sunburned, summer skin.

EWG SkinDeep: 6 (moderate hazard)
Think Dirty: 8 (dirty)
Good Guide: 5.5
My results: This mask is great for changing seasons when skin needs some TLC - especially for sensitive skin types.

EWG SkinDeep: Not yet rated
Think Dirty: Not yet rated
Good Guide: Not yet rated
My results: Great for acne-prone skin, this mask is deeply cleansing. 

EWG SkinDeep: Not yet rated
Think Dirty: Not yet rated
Good Guide: Not yet rated
My results: This mask is perfect for combination skin because it both exfoliates and moisturizes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment