navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Resolutions 2012

Here are my resolutions for the new year! (Some are green, while others are just personal goals). Feel free to comment & add suggestions!

1. Become a weekday vegetarian
2. Do an intensive cardio workout at least 3 times a week
3. Eat more fruits and veggies (organic/local)
4. Use more interesting and active verbs in my writing
5. Stick to my budget
6. Take shorter showers
7. Grow more plants
8. Cook at least one new recipe a month
9. Avoid fast fashion (Forever21, Target, H&M, etc.)
10. Travel to at least one new place every 6 months (I'm thinking Vegas, Chicago, or Napa this year...?)
11. Attend at least two green events per month
12. Not use ANY polystyrene cups
13. Do more sketching/drawing
14. Be on time to work in the morning (I am NOT a morning person)
15. Make someone smile every day


No comments:

Post a Comment