navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Behind the Scenes

It is sometimes hard to come up with fresh content every day, which is why I keep an inspiration book - clippings of articles and images along with my own drawings and notes. When I'm stumped for post ideas, I look back through the book and usually have an idea within 15 seconds! Its also helped me define my personal taste and style.








So where did I get all of these fun clippings? EVERYWHERE - Elle, TIME, Harper's Bazaar, InStyle, Improper Bostonian, Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, Stuff, Anthropologie Catalog, Urban Outfitters Catalog, various alumni magazines, North Shore, and, yes, Maxim. I'm a magazine fiend - but no worries - they never go to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment