navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 5, 2010

Very First Post!

I tend to be among the school of people that think that personal blogs are kind of awkward, but at the same time, I'm absolutely obsessed and have been wanting to make one of my own for a couple of weeks now. So here we are!

Since October 2009, I've been blogging about sustainability and interior design for a Boston-based company that makes and sells eco-friendly natural fiber area rugs. Writing for this company, Merida Meridian (http://www.meridahome.com/), has been absolutely inspiring. Because, while I hadn't thought about rugs very much before working for Merida, it really reminded me that sustainability issues touch all aspects of everyday life. Blogging for Merida has also been a lot of fun because I've gotten to explore the world of design and fashion - which was totally new to me - but has become another one of my new obsessions. My Merida blog which can be found at http://blog.meridahome.com/is still going to be my #1 priority, but I decided to make this, my own personal blog, to further supplement my Merida writing and to add more of my own personal flare. Afterall, sustainable design is not my one and only passion: I also love Art, Travel, Politics, and everything Boston.

So get pumped people because you have just entered Boston Green Blog!
hej hej,
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment