1. Refresh your memory on how to be an eco-savvy party guest.
2. Are you traveling to the wedding? If so, carpool! If you need to fly, consider purchasing carbon offsets for your trip.
3. Plan to stay with family or friends if possible. When staying in a hotel, keep the same towels throughout your stay, avoid the disposable products, and consider staying at a hotel that participates in the Global Soap Project.
4. Check the registry and purchase a green-minded gift (soda stream / organic cotton sheets / energy star rated appliances). If nothing seems quite right, check out Ten Thousand Villages which has great fair trade items that would make meaningful wedding gifts.
5. Wear an ethical outfit! Check out these sustainable party dresses from Mass based retailer Nancy's Gone Green.
6. If you're in the wedding, check out Green Bride Guide, to best help the happy couple plan a fun, beautiful and sustainable affair.