navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fair Trade Accessories for the Gold Gala

This weekend I'm heading down to NYC to attend the Gold Gala, a fundraiser for St. Jude's Children's Hospital, hosted by some of my Tri-Delta sisters from SLU. I am excited for the event, but I am even more excited that the goal of the event is to raise at least $35,000 for St. Jude. I have my dress and such all picked out, but I needed some accessories, and what better place to get fair trade and environmentally responsible jewelry than Ten Thousand Villages.

I bought these beautiful mother of pearl bangles made by the Metalworkers of Noah's Ark in Moradabad, India:


I highly suggest checking out the Ten Thousand Villages location in Downtown Boston to satisfy any jewelry craving!

No comments:

Post a Comment