- Great price (under $10) - Doesn't get very foamy/lathery
- No parabens, sulfates, petroleom products - Not carried in standard drugstores
- Smells great (try WholeFoods instead)
- Vegan - Company based in LA (not local)
- No synthetic colors/fragrances
Conclusion: I love this product! At first I didn't think it would work because it didn't get as lathery as shampoos I was used to, but my hair was squeaky clean afterwards. Plus the tea tree is great for the winter when my scalp tends to get a bit dry. And, as you may know from reading this blog, lavender is my favorite scent! I was absolutely thrilled when I found a lavender shampoo made by a responsible company. I would definitely buy this product again.