navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Resolutions

1. I'm going to try to go the whole year without accepting a plastic shopping bag at a store. This means I need to remember to bring extra reusable bags with me everywhere. Luckily my sis gave me the cutest canvas tote for Christmas, so I am excited to use it!

2. Start carrying a bobble water bottle so I have clean, fresh water with me and I'll never have to buy water anywhere. Plus, they are cool looking:
 

3. Keep my house plants alive. I'm not the most domestic person, but I love plants and potted flowers, and I'd love to have them without killing them after two weeks! ahh!

4. Not drive a car.

5. Resist the urge to turn up the heat. Boston is cold, but not thaaaat cold, so there is no reason for my roommate and I to endure horrendus heating bills and waste so much energy. Instead we are going to invest in some warm, super comfy, (and ridiculously stylish) footed pajamas to keep us warm. HoodieFooties!
I can totally picture us wearing these while watching our Monday Night Lineup: 90210, Gossip Girl, & Castle!
Warmth without waste...I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment