navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Organic Mascara Passes the Test

In this blog I've chronicled my attempt to make my make-up obsession more environmentally friendly and healthy. I had my doubts about switching to an organic mascara because heavy eyeliner and mascara is MY THING! I wasn't quite ready to give up my dark thick lashes in order to save the planet, but it turns out I didn't have to! Physicians Formula has a new mascara for a bolder look: Organic Wear Jumbo Mascara ($8). I have been wearing it every day for a week and a half now...and I LOVE IT! Works just as well as my old favorites (Maybelline Volume Express Falsies Mascara and and Cover Girl Lash Blast Length).
I feel great about the switch: the mascara brush is recyclable, 47% of the mascara ingredients are organic, it is paraben free, cruelty-free, and hypoallergic. I highly reccomend checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment