navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Websites I Read Everyday

So besides Merida Home and Examiner ....and of course Facebook, there are 5 or 6 other websites that I check every day so that I know what is going on in the world (or to get inspired, or just to have a few laughs).

1. Ecouterre - As you've probably already noticed if you read this blog, I love Ecouterre. It is the perfect balance of fashion and environmental sustainability. It makes me excited about eco-fashion and gives me great ideas for my writing.

2. Global Post - I'm kind of a news geek. I like to know whats going on. I listen to NPR and I watch Fox News so that I have a reasonably well-rounded view, but I also like to check Global Post everyday because they have wonderful international stories that you might not hear about otherwise.

3. Habitually Chic - I love this blog because its very photo-heavy (aka: easy to read) and helps my continuing effort to learn about interior design so that I can become a better and more informed writer for Merida.

4. Treehugger - Like many environmentalists, I check Treehugger quite a bit. While many of their articles are a bit politically oriented for my taste, I do like their design & architecture articles and they have some great how-to and DIY pages.

5. BroBible - Yep, I may be a girly girl, but everyone (especially if you went to small liberal arts college in the north east like I did) has a little Lax bro in them. There is always something on this website that will make me laugh, even if I don't like to admit it. Oh, and if you are a fan of BroBible, you should check out Nervous Circle which is another hilarious lax bro blog that is written by a SLU alum. I miss St. Lawrence so much, haha, I think that is the main reason I read BroBible...just to get a taste of that SLU culture that I know and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment