navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Interactive Green Living with Motley Green

image courtesy of  hmodeofaide.files.wordpress.com

I am a huge fan of the online tool Practically Green. PG is a great way to track your progress to a healthier and more environmentally friendly lifestyle, so I am not surprised to find similar tools popping up all over the web. One such tool I recently discovered is Motley Green. Like Practically Green, Motley Green prompts users to take a brief lifestyle quiz to gauge your level of greenness. Unfortunately, the Motley Green quiz is not geared for apartment renters - there are a lot of questions regarding lawn care and building insulation that is not usually something that urban apartment dwellers deal with.

However, I love the interactive aspect of Motley Green. It is like the content sharing that occurs on Ozoshare. I'm excited to start using Motley Green more often and get to know how it works a little bit better. I'll report back in a few months with my thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment