navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 28, 2013

A New Mayor for Boston Means Another Chance to Vote Green

Mayor Menino has done many wonderful things for the city of Boston over the past twenty years - including countless green initiatives (including Greenovate Boston). Just a few years ago in 2009, I got to meet him at the Massachusetts League of Environmental Voters party endorsing him as their choice candidate for mayor. I was just six years old when he was first elected Mayor of Boston, but still, I am sad to see him go.

image courtesy of cityofboston.gov

However, the upcoming mayoral campaign gives Bostonians a whole new chance to prove what is really important to them. I plan to watch the campaign closely, as the next mayor is sure to bring changes. I will be looking to the Mass League of Environmental Voters  website to keep an eye on the candidates' stances on green issues.


So stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment