navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Birthday Dinner at 75 Chestnut

I've been excited about this restaurant for months and I finally went last night for my birthday dinner. 75 Chestnut in Beacon Hill caught my attention because they feature local and in-season ingredients, organic wines and liquors, and have a recycling seminar every Thursday. In fact, when I sat at my table, the first thing I noticed was a list of "green libations" - cocktails made with certified organic ingredients! (My photo is blurry because it was dim in the restaurant, but it says "The path to a more sustainable life can be delicious.")


I kept with my Green Goal of doing "Meatless Mondays" by ordering the pumpkin ravioli. It was simply amazing! Served with a butternut squash vodka sauce, the pumpkin ravioli was the perfect fall dinner. In fact, I ate it all before I remembered to take a picture ...oops!


So next time you want to go out to eat, I highly suggest 75 Chestnut. It is easily accessible by public transit and is closest to the Charles/MGH stop on the red line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment