navigation

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Supporting My Affiliations

Prior to becoming a paralegal, I worked for a number of green companies, non profits, and governmental organizations. So today I'd like to give them all a little shout out.

Environmental Protection Agency - Toxics and Pesticides Unit. Yep, the Region 1 office of the EPA is right in Post Office Square!

Sustainable Endowments Institute - publishes the annual College Sustainability Report Card. The office is located in Harvard Square.

Nexus Green Building Resource Center - The title says it all. I served as a website and communications intern at their office in Downtown Crossing.

GreenAnswers.com - This was a virtual internship. I helped write content for the site. Check out their ad at the bottom of my blog.

Merida Home - Sustainable fiber area rug company located in the Seaport District. I continue to write blog posts for them, so check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment